Monday, January 4, 2010

4/365

Happy New Year! A very dear friend of mine invited me to join a challenge he was a part of. Posting a photo for each day of 2010. This is right up my alley ever since I have had my iPhone. Unfortunately I had been overcome by food poisoning for the first few days of this year and I missed the first three. I promise to make it up with interesting and creative photos. And the occasional double whammy.


Today I found myself at a Guitar Center store when the wall of guitars caught my eye... Hopefully it has caught yours all well.

4 comments:

  1. I was was a lightman/soundman for a rock-n-roll cover band in the mid-80's, and I remember what it was like to enter a music/entertainment supply company and breathe in all the amazing musical goodness...

    I just started doing the 365 blog myself. You can check out my Growing Down blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be drooling all over these. Hmm....which one to chose, which one to chose.

    ReplyDelete